Sunday, June 27, 2010

A BIG weekend for the babies!!

Wow!  What a big weekend for the babies!  There was all sorts of goings on here at Rancho Tienlung!  LOL

First, everyone had their first REAL bath.  It was nice to see that all of the puppies took well to the experience with none of them scrabbling to get out of the sink.  They enjoyed the mini massage that comes along with any good shampoo!

And then...

After they were all clean and reasonably dry, the babies got to experience their first nap in a crate.  I put in a clean stuffy for them to cuddle with, and as each puppy was washed and dried, I popped them in the crate.  No fuss, no muss...just went right to sleep.  I left them there for a good hour or so until they were completely dried. 

And then...

They had a visit from our friend Christine - she cuddled and Oh'd over the babies. The more hands that touch the better!

And then...

We had company today - my friend Sheri with her 5 year old Helena, her three year old Kayle and her 4 month old Victoria came for a visit.  The kids haven't had much exposure to dogs, but it didn't take long for them to warm up to the puppies!

And then...(yes, I'm a fan of the movie "Dude, Where's My Car".  :)

All the babies had their first nail dremmel done!  They were all very good, weren't afraid of the dremmel at all and held nice and still while I shaved off all eight little stubby toenails!

I don't know about you, but I'm done!  I got some photos of the puppies outside this afternoon (yet another little adventure!) and I'll try and get them posted tomorrow.  I'm about four days behind on getting photos organized and up so look for a number of posts with lots of photos!

Night all!  Have a great day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment