Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Is she or isn't she?

Well, at this point I don't know for sure if Lils is pregnant, but my gut is telling me yes. Lily got a bit of a pot belly a few days after the last breeding - in the past that is a sure fire sign of pregnancy...that and her vulva has shrunk. The pot belly goes away in about 12 to 24 hours (so easy to miss!) but the vulva will stay soft throughout the rest of the pregnancy.

Just what you all wanted to read...information about vulvas. LOL...well, what you'll learn about me is that I'm all about the biology and nothing much embarrasses me. Just ask my good friends! They'll tell you!!

Lily has also started being very clean...lots of licking of her legs and body - something that she hasn't done a great deal of in the past. All good signs!

More updates as we progress!!

No comments:

Post a Comment